Your cart is empty
When you create your account, the email you use will receive an activation email from us. You will have to activate your account to proceed with any purchase.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
Buying Firearms on the Internet
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. For an individual to receive a firearm from Pro Tactical Solutions it must be shipped to an FFL Dealer in your state.
Completing the Transaction
Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. Get you FFL to send us his FFL license and we will ship to him. Your FFL can email his certificate to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Pro Tactical Solutions will soon be arriving for you. Most orders are processed within 2-5 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. The FFL Dealer will begin processing the shipment. It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to protacticalsolutions.com AFTER accepting transfer from your dealer will be subject to a 20% restock fee, no exceptions.
ProTacticalSolutions.com spends an enormous amount of time, energy and money in an attempt to keep abreast of state & local gun laws and restrict sales accordingly. However with well over 20,000 laws on the books, new legislation being passed and no concise source for this information, this task is extremely difficult if not impossible.
As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession and use of firearms. Never purchase a firearm for someone who is not permitted to purchase one for himself. A “Straw Purchase,” being a purchase or attempt to purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is not permitted to possess a firearm, is a Federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
ProTacticalSolutions.com will not ship the gun to any jurisdiction where its sale is prohibited by law. Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local guns laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
We do not ship firearms, ammunition,or magazines capable of holding 11 rounds or more to California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Washington D.C., Massachusetts, Maryland or Connecticut.
While the Safety for All Act changes many things, most importantly to you as a Pro Tactical Customer, it makes the sale of ammunition via the INTERNET, to any individual who does not possess an FFL or other legally documented exception to the law, illegal as of January 1, 2018.
All California ammunition transactions, to private individuals, without legal exceptions, occurring on or after January 1, 2018 must happen face to face.
Pro Tactical Solutions by all state regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders canceled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide.
It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States.
Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.
If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be canceled.
- California: No Sales period!.
- Connecticut: No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii: No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois: No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts: No Sales
- Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York: No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington DC: No Sales.
- New Jersey: When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
We must ship to the address on the FID.
Pro Tactical Solutions will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.).